Subscribe to cards to get notifications for when card is updated

Related products: Card Creation Knowledge Management Tools

This may have been mentioned before, but a common ask by my users is to be able to subscribe to card updates and get notified when something is changed. These users would not be card verifiers, just people on the team that want to be notified of changes. Maybe have an option in addition to 'Save' and 'Save and Verify', something like 'Save and Verify and Notify'

Bonus points for the ability to subscribe a group to card updated notifications (and maybe even card creations on a board/board group). Double bonus points if users could create groups for this ad hoc within a collection without needing to be funneled through requests to the admin.
I love this idea - similar to Atlassian Confluence's "watch" function - and I 💯 agree that the option to follow/be notified should be up to the user, not the Guru admin!

One less thing for me to deal with in my admin duties 😂
Group administration in general is probably my biggest gripe with Guru as an admin! So. Many. Clicks.
If there's one thing I could not have to deal with inside Guru, it's admin stuff
++ to all this! Happy to be interviewed too :slightlysmilingface:
:heavyplussign: from me too!
The following idea has been merged into this idea:

All the votes have been transferred into this idea.

The following idea has been merged into this idea:

All the votes have been transferred into this idea.

Hey there! Steph from the Guru PM team here!

Thank you all for your insights! I'm going to leave this post in "Open" status as we don't currently have plans to prioritize implementing this in our current roadmap. We so appreciate your input, votes, and volunteering to participate in research and we’ll keep this post updated with our plans.

Bubbling this back up! We have had requests for a card subscription feature here at Dataiku too.