How did you get your team to love Guru? Tips for boosting Guru adoption?

• 4 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey Guru Community! One of the most frequently asked questions that we hear (especially after rolling out Guru or implementing Guru company-wide) is this: how can I increase my team’s usage of Guru?

If you’re struggling to get folks to: 

• Search in Guru BEFORE virtual shoulder-tapping
  • Put information in Guru (specifically, the kinda information that belongs in Guru, with optimal formatting)

We’ll be diving into this topic on November 18th, 11am PST/2pm EST at this month’s Guru Deep Dive, so make sure you RSVP. 

What problems are you seeing at your company when it comes to Guru adoption? What practices have you put in place to try to improve adoption? 

If you have solid Guru adoption amongst your team members, how did you get your team to love Guru?

Share below, and remember, you are not alone! Here are two posts shared previously in the community you can check out:  

Adoption Resources: 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey everyone! Every Deep Dive, we have folks share the challenges they are facing around a specific topic as they register. Here are some of the submissions we had this time around about increasing Guru adoption: 

• How do I get around constant “Quick Questions” and encourage team members to look in Guru?
  • How can I convert leadership to lean more on Guru, and less on Google docs? 
  • How can I get my sales team specifically to increase adoption? 
  • What are creative ways I can engage my team virtually around Guru? 
  • How can you make sure you get a lot of adoption during roll out? How can you keep up that engagement and momentum post roll out? 
  • How can I make it easier to find the best Card for the situation at hand?

If you can relate to these challenges, give this post a like. We’ll be covering ALL of these topics at today’s Deep Dive! Join us by registering here and keep an eye for the recap post after. :relaxed:

Userlevel 3
Badge

I saw those comments that people want the Weekly Update template! I am not sure how to share it, though. @Callie Rojewski will you help me? 

Hi @Callie Rojewski Where does Guru memorialize the recordings from helpful webinar sessions like this I’d love to watch the Nov 118th session. Thanks!