Solved

How do you use Guru to support product enablement?

• 22 February 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey everyone! Curious how you use Guru to support *product enablement*. `Do you have go to cards that support the process of feature development, release, enablement, and updates?`  We'd love to see some examples and learn more about your process! We're looking for new templates for the template gallery and stories to feature at the next Guru Deep Dive on March 4th. :spiralcalendarpad:
icon

Best answer by kelly 24 February 2021, 22:49

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
@alexander.stowell @alexandria @kfretz @kelly.parks Wondering if you have any thoughts here! From what I remember about your collections, wondering how things shaped up on this front :slightlysmilingface:
Userlevel 4
Badge +2
Still trying to get Product using Guru, so no new insights from me. Should be crossing that finish line soon though and then I will need these tips!
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
We have a relatively new product collection (@jharman helped a lot with this) in here we modeled similar to what guru was doing with feature briefs! i think we may have used a guru template here :slightlysmilingface:
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Oo thank you for the updates @kfretz and @kelly.parks! Send requests my way as things pop up ("I could really use a template for this" ..etc!)