How does your team use Guru and analytics?

• 6 January 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Happy Hump Day! Question for y'all:
We don't use the Analytics tab as much as we probably should, and want to know the best way to dive in. While this is an open-ended question, curious how you and your team use Guru's Analytics feature.
What do you look for most? Card usage? Team usage?
:add-to-guru:

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Looping in a few folks who might be able to share their team's success! @nathan.anderson @jessica.valerogil @jess392 @kfretz @laura136 @laura.jolly Excited to learn from y'all!
Nothing to share as of yet but keen to see thoughts on this!
Userlevel 2
Happy Hump Day! For us, our team, we rolled out Guru to our Support team back in Oct 2020, so our main focus has been *User Adoption* and the *Trust Score*. We've been collecting the data on the most popular cards and search terms to share insights with the team on how they are using it.
Would like to spend more time looking into *Searches producing no results* and seeing how we can fill knowledge gaps. Curious if anyone has any good strategies on this topic?
Userlevel 4
Badge +2
I struggle to find bandwidth to extract all of the Guru analytics I ideally want. So I've started out with *Card Manager* to see new cards created each week, most favorited cards, and who authored the most cards in a time period. Then i use the *Analytics* tab for the User tab, specifically the *Usage by views* and click into 1 user drilldown for Card viewed. That new page allows me to edit the filter to expand these reports for my team group "Revenue". The visual graphs here are more insightful than the previous page of analytics so i can understand exactly what cards are being viewed and the actions taken on them. I then schedule it to email me on a weekly basis as an image, and use feature to push the analytics there for easier sharing.screenshot2021-01-07at125506pm_5354.png
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey all! I use the analytics pretty specifically to track how the team is using our customer story cards. I keep an eye on how each card is being used, how often by the team, and how folks are finding the card. This helped me learn that folks weren't using the cards how I originally thought they would which was a major breakthrough!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Shoutout to @coachtaylor.paschal @jacob.touchette - check out your stories! :slightlysmilingface: