Solved

Images not coming through when card content copied?

• 23 December 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
Hi everyone and happy holidays!! Quick question for you -- just found out (like 5 minutes ago) that images I saved in Guru cards to send to clients in Intercom are not transmitting through to the client. 😬 Wondering if I should be uploading images in a different manner or is there something else I should know to ensure our saved message images will go through via Intercom? Thanks a bunch!! And no rush - this can be dealt with post holiday for sure 👍
icon

Best answer by Hillary Curran 23 December 2020, 20:07

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
to clarify - the content from our Guru cards are copied and pasted out into Intercom
Userlevel 4
Badge +2
👋 If the Guru cards are internal only, then likely the URL's they're stored on will be internal to your team too! (I'm not positive on images in public Guru cards.) I always download the images from Guru and upload directly into the conversation in Intercom.
Userlevel 2

Hi @diana -- One thing to check is the Privacy & Sharing settings on the Card. If it's an internal Guru Card, you'll want to make sure the box is checked for "Allow images and files uploaded to this Card to be shared outside of Guru". If it's a Public Card then images should be visible to folks outside the team. https://help.getguru.com/articles/eTkzM8aT/Uploading-Files-and-Images-to-Cards

Userlevel 3
Badge
Thanks so much for your help @laura.jolly and @hcurran!!