Solved

Is there a way to upload multiple images at the same time to a single Guru card?

• 16 February 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1
Is there a way to upload multiple images at the same time to a single Guru card?
icon

Best answer by Anonymous 17 February 2021, 21:32

View original

7 replies

@Kaitlin Warren dragging and dropping from Finder on Mac does the trick for me (not 100% sure about Windows)! I'll add a product request to support multi-image select when using the standard upload option in the card editor.adding-multiple-images-to-a-card-at-once_5510.gif
Userlevel 3
Badge +1
That's a great tip! Thanks, @chrisanderson! And thanks for the feature request - a more intuitive upload experience would be a really great addition, particularly for new product launches! :slightlysmilingface:
Of course, thanks for raising this!
Userlevel 3
Badge +1
@chrisanderson Do you mind if I share this gif with my other content creator?
Not at all!
Userlevel 3
Badge +1
Perfect - thank you! :slightlysmilingface:
One quick follow up on this @kaitlin - just FYI we've seen some issues when dragging/dropping images from 3rd party applications vs. your own computer. It's been raised with our Product team to improve the usability around adding multiple images and drag/dropping images from various sources. More on this here: https://help.getguru.com/en/articles/4826601-why-am-i-seeing-a-red-error-unable-to-load-over-images