Question

Resources for formalizing KCS practices with Guru

• 23 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3

Hi everyone!

We've recently rolled out Guru for our support team, and have used elements of KCS methodology in developing many of our processes. I'm now looking to take the next steps.

Does anyone have experience following a KCS curriculum path/certification from the Consortium for Service Innovation?  If so, I'd love to hear about your experience with the course and how you've tied these practices into Guru. 

Similarly, if anyone has used other KCS courses/resources that have informed your use of Guru, I’m all ears! 

3 replies

Hey @Reba Mitchell! It’s awesome to hear you’re exploring how to utilize KCS practices more with Guru 😀 Here are a couple of discussions you may find helpful if you haven’t seen them yet:

Copying in a few other folks who may have tips to share: @Laura Jolly @Lars Böhnke @Marbeya Garcia Bermudez @BethAnne Freund @Siobhan 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey Reba!

Wanted to chime in with how we’re approaching this at Airtable.  We’re just beginning the process of rolling out KCS, and are currently working on establishing the Solve loop by rolling out a 3-part enablement training and creating monthly reporting dashboards and notifications that help reinforce the desired behaviors for our team members. 

I recorded a brief-ish (11 min) video of what we’ve got so far -- let me know if it’s helpful: https://share.support.airtable.com/v1uQZ67P

Userlevel 3

Nathan, this is fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing!