Stakeholder Register worksheet template

• 28 July 2021
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi everyone,

I got my PMP certification in June, and now that I have access to the Project Management Institute’s library of templates, I thought I would modify some of them to help the Guru community run their knowledge projects better.

A common problem I hear during a Guru implementation, expansion, or audit is that someone unexpected has come forward upset that they weren’t consulted or feels like their needs weren’t heard in the planning phases of the project. With that in mind, I’ve created this worksheet you can use to take a register of all stakeholders, which will help you determine how best to work with them.

The worksheet asks you to look at how many Guru cards the person verifies and their activities, but if you are new to Guru, you can consider another method of measuring their interaction with knowledge and record that here.

My questions to you, to start a discussion here:

• Could this be useful for you?
  • What do you normally do to make sure you’re getting the right people in the room for a knowledge management project?
  • What other kinds of challenges do you run into when planning or executing a knowledge management project?

0 replies

Be the first to reply!