Important Guru improvements coming soon!

Userlevel 3

Hello, Guru Community! My name is Ly Nguyen, and I’m the VP of Product at Guru. I’m so excited to share the early news with you all about some major improvements coming soon 🎉

Your feedback has helped us shape the vision for this next phase of Guru: to give every team in the world trusted information so that they can do their best work. With teams everywhere combating information overload, burnout, and employee attrition, it’s more important than ever for companies to empower effective and efficient internal communications. Our upcoming changes are designed to help leaders and experts deliver critical updates, and to help employees cut through the noise and understand what’s most important for them and their work.

In mid-July, we’ll be debuting upgrades to Guru’s navigation experience that make knowledge discovery, browsing, and referencing easier and faster for users. These changes increase our product’s usability and intuitiveness for all users, making it easier to rely on Guru as a single source of truth for your whole company. 

We’ll also be rebranding “Knowledge Alerts” as announcements and introducing some enhanced functionality bringing company-wide updates front-and-center to a user’s experience in Guru.

All of the feedback you’ve been generous enough to provide over the years is very much appreciated and we’re excited to share a sneak peek of this with our Community. We wouldn’t have been able to create this new experience without you. We hope you’ll love it as much as we do!

2 replies

Userlevel 1

Tell me content hierarchy structure been upgraded too.The first image implies so.

Userlevel 1

Very observant 😀

Although this release won’t contain updates to the content hierarchy structure, the new navigation experience is the first step towards building a more flexible and intuitive structure. More updates to follow!