Solved

Kustomer + Guru

Userlevel 1

Hey all! I’ve started a new role as Knowledge Manager at Electric and one of our primary areas of opportunity is getting our external Knowledge Base (hosted on Kustomer) into a synced Guru collection.

Any chance that the Kustomer Knowledge Sync is on the roadmap to return and, if not, what resources would I need for the API setup?

icon

Best answer by Joe Duffy 7 July 2022, 05:33

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @K Vermilyea 👋

Although we don’t have a Kustomer <> Guru sync on our roadmap, we do have a way to accomplish this through our API!

If you take a look at the “API Implementation” section of this documentation, you’ll see how you can utilize our API to sync Kustomer data into Guru. If you have any questions after reading this, I’d be more than happy to walk you through this over a quick call!

Joe

Userlevel 1

Thanks, @Joe Duffy, I ended up going over this with my Guru CSM and we’re looking into a third-party contractor to do this work for us. Appreciate the follow up! 

Congratulations on the new role at Electric @K Vermilyea, that’s exciting! Would love to catch up some time soon, it’s been too long :)