Question profile log and Option to Create Card of beta response

• 7 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Thanks for the opportunity to use Guru Beta - it’s promising

• A great help would be to have a log of questions fielded in beta
    • can the question appear in the usual location ‘questions sent’?
  • A great help would be the option ‘Create Card for beta response’
    • this would save making an image-snip to capture the beta result

3 replies

Userlevel 4

Hi @Christophe Fernandez , great suggestions! We’re working on a view of questions asked via Answers, so stay tuned for that soon. And love the suggestion for creating a Card from an Answer, the team has been exploring some options there so we will keep you posted!

Userlevel 1

even before the Guru Webinar 29/march -23 I revised my verification interval approach - most of my cards are weekly verified supported by analytics and daily schedule delivery reports; the screen-clip will hint at why -  multi-lingual culture bioscience global+media knowledge persona-sciences -  from my perspective have a rapid almost daily change-dynamic - Guru is a great tool to hone for this in conjunction with other KM apps - the three tips in ‘ask a question’ dialog screen : SOURCE CHECK VERIFY are fab advice to exploit Guru AI beta and build good KM habits

short verification intervals are resource-intensive but the cognitive payback is ample bonus … thanks

Userlevel 4

Thanks @Christophe Fernandez ! Passing this feedback along to the rest of the team as well 👍