Gifs and memes to encourage and celebrate using Guru!

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Way back in the summer of 2020, when this Community was on Slack, we had a Best Guru Hype or Reminder Gif/Meme Contest (original thread carried over, below, for posterity), and the submissions were hilarious and amazing 😆 @Shona Fenner was and is the undisputed champion 👏🥇🙌 Check out this incredible bank of gifs/memes here, use them unapologetically in your company Slack or Teams to playfully encourage folks to use Guru, and share any new gifs/memes you come up with here in a comment below!

Giphy makes it super easy to create these by the way!

31 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3
Admittedly, this is not a gif but its just so perfect for Slack conversations… 😉guruguru_472.png
Regular static images work too, love it!
Userlevel 5
Badge +3
All memes all the time 😉image_474.png
These are 🔥, keep em coming!
Userlevel 5
Badge +3
lol don't ask twice @Chris Andersonimage_476.png
Userlevel 5
Badge +3
Can y'all tell what I did over lunch today? 😂gurugif2_477.gif
Love it! Curious to see what other folks share, but as of now, looks like you've got this contest in the bag @shona!
Ha! Do people post this when you ask them to check Guru?
Userlevel 3
sometimes, it used to be worse when we were in office and they'd walk up and ask 😬
Card with these is here (and public)! https://app.getguru.com/card/i5a9M5aT/Memes-and-GIFs-to-encourage-Guru-use
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
I'm cracking UPPP. @shona these are AMAZING. @katie.vermilyea what do you have up your sleeve I know bit.ly loves the gifs!
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Wow these are AMAZING
Userlevel 5
Badge +3
Comin' atcha with the eye rollsgiphy4_503.gif
The snark is next level on this thread, loving it 😂
Userlevel 5
Badge +3
Here's one that's a little more positive :stuckouttongue:giphypower_505.gif
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
@Callie Rojewski I gotcha.indianaguru_543.gif
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
And the queen of shade, Lucille Bluth:gurudevelopment_545.gif
Yes, love these @katie.vermilyea 🙌👏😆
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
@chrisanderson This was a great challenge! I learned how to make gifs with text, this is keeping me hip and trendy :rollingonthefloorlaughing:
That Vincent Vega one from Pulp Fiction is so good! Now I want to go create some from Big Lebowski gifs 😂
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
@chrisanderson "The Admin Abides" 😂
Yesssss!!!
Last one for today, I could do this for hours 😅answers-in-guru_551.gif
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
@chrisanderson Way to bring it home. I was hoping someone would do The Office!
We've gotta bring some more people into this next week, I know other folks are sitting on some gems. Have a great weekend everyone!