What are your Guru Wins for the week?

• 10 September 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey y’all, happy Friday! Checking in, what have been your wins this week when it comes to knowledge management and Guru? Could be an increased trust score, adoption rate, a new integration you set up— whatever comes to mind, it’s worth taking the time to recognize the impact of your work! Share below :sunglasses:

Tagging some folks I haven’t touched base with in awhile - I hope you are all doing well! Would love to hear the latest :) 

@Laquize Bassey @kelly @Charles Derupe @John McKoll - he/him @Deborah Sanderfur @Zev Zoldan @Sarah W @Caroline Fiore @Donovan Watts @Shona Fenner 

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

My personal Guru win: I’m revamping how we log customer stories in Guru, and have been interviewing different folks internally to understand our current use cases of customer stories. I’m excited, because I learned that a few slight card formatting tweaks could make a huge difference to our team using social proof. Will keep you updated! 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Ooh good question! We were a smidge backed up on reverifying cards after a recent change to our product. But, in one week, we got our trust score up +5% ! We never bulk reverify - we always review for content, changed links, etc. We have a lot of cards, so that big of a swing means people were re-verifying like little elves. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Our recent big win was 40+ instructional/guidance cards being created about Salesforce… finally a place to have how-tos and visibility into what Sales and Customer Success talk about! It has already proved useful to remove confusion our Marketing had in segmenting AND it helped me access dashboards that I never knew existed! 

Love seeing these wins, thanks for sharing @Shona Fenner @Sarah W and @Callie Rojewski :raised_hands: My win was getting my personal verification queue down to zero this week :sweat_smile: 

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

+1 to what @Chris Anderson said! I spent a bit of time this week working to get my personal queue down. I also began working with our Enablement team to handoff some material to new owners. #GuruGreat

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I am a little late to the party but we are evaluating our collections and their structures, gathering feedback of users over the past 6 months, and we have a new VP of Sales that has volunteered to be the first team to do the revamp of their collection! She is working with her team to completely re-architecture the Sales collection and getting some great ideas out of these discussions.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

@Callie Rojewski and everyone else :) I’ve been working on re-thinking the way we title cards/add tags.

So far it’s been helpful in making our search a breeze.

Hope everyone is crushing it in guru!