Add company branding to public cards

Related products: Card Creation Knowledge Management Tools

Public cards are great however, if they could be aligned with the company brand as they are outward facing, that would be great. Would love to see options to adjust the style of public cards (fonts, logo, colour scheme etc).

Was my first thought as well!!

Would be nice if it came out in the prints as well. 

@Chris Anderson and team, I was able to join Knowledgefest briefly.  Am I correct in remembering that this ☝️ is planned for an upcoming release?  If yes, is there an ETA?  Thanks 🙏

Hey @Paul_Wickes, thanks for joining us at Knowledge Fest last week! We’re actively planning for additional dashboard customization options in the Guru web app, which you can learn more about here: 

At this time, we do not have concrete plans for adding customization options for Public Cards.

Gotcha.  Thx @Chris Anderson.  The mark is really being missed on this front! I'm sure it’s a data-driven-decision with user feedback playing an important part, but I’d assert that selection bias is at play with regards to the value that this would provide for both Guru and it’s customers.  Disappointed. 

I would love to have this feature! There’s no way for someone to tell from a public card’s URL what account/organization/company a card is for, and there’s no way to add branding above the title. Having the option to add even a few identifiers onto cards would go a long way in helping a viewer identify what they’re looking at.

We finally started adding public cards - and are also disappointed that we cannot add company branding. We’d like to see this on the roadmap! 

We have branded our dashboard but would also very much like to be able to use our own brand colours within the cards.

The value in being able to appropriately brand all public cards lies in adding creditability/validity to the source of the information for external users. As trusted content is something that Guru prides itself on, I’m a little surprised that adding some kind of customisation to the URL (i.e. optional workspace name in the path) and adding a logo/brand colours in the area surrounding these cards isn’t considered important to add.

Is there any update on whether this is coming to the roadmap? 

Dang it,

Nick and I have had this request open for 4 years now 🤯

Guru, there must be blind spots or selection bias in the lack of prioritization around this 

🤦‍♂️

Hey @Nick Snelling & @Paul_Wickes, thanks for your sharing these ideas and for your continued interest in enhancements for public Cards. While Guru does offer some external-facing capabilities (like public Cards and an API for publishing content stored in Guru externally), our product team has focused on building tools to provide verified knowledge to internal teams. We can see this trend reflected in release notes and in the mid-year roadmap presentation. Keeping older feedback posts open enables us to collect information about relevant use cases and impact as time goes on. We’ll update this post’s status (same goes for the related custom domain branding post) should anything change in the future.