Ability to filter search by tag within a folder

Related products: Navigation and Search

I do not see the ability to search and filter within Boards. Was this functionality removed with the recent product updates on July 13th? I looked back at the release notes and I do not see it mentioned. I will miss this functionality as this was a highlight for our team to be able to narrow down their search without getting overwhelmed with too many search results.

Hi @Linda Moore thanks for creating this post! 

The ability to search within boards will definitely be back as we know that some of you rely on this functionality. We couldn’t quite fit it into the initial release of the new UI, but we’re working hard to bring it back as soon as possible. We’ll share updates on our progress here.

Updated idea statusOpenScheduled

Hi @Linda Moore following up on this, searching within Boards (and Collections!) was launched today 🎉

Thank you. @Omar Carrasco. I see the update allowing for Searching within a collection. Which I do like as it makes it easier and eliminated a step to filter by collection. 

However, I do not see the ability to search and filter for content within a specific Board like we used to be able to. 

Hi Again, I do see the instructions now searching in boards (not filtering). Thanks!  

CompleteOpen

Hey @Linda Moore ok awesome! I was investigating why you were not able to see it because it should be live and ready for you to use! and yes you are correct as of now, we have the ability to search (not filtering) so I opened this again for clarity!