Turn off Verification for collections

Related products: Card Creation

Hey all!

So, bit of a random one here, that’s probably unique to my org, but here goes!

We have knowledge sync with Confluence, which has a setting which allows us to toggle verification on and off - which is great.

What would be really great is to be able to expand that out to other collections as well. The use case is that we’re currently using Workato to pull in content from our public product documentation github repo - and we’ve got to set a default verifier for the created cards. The issue with this is that the product documentation team that’s responsible for the maintainence of that content isn’t actually in Guru.

As it’s a syncced collection, we’d like the ability to disable the verification on it, but it’s not widely available.

Screenshot showing that the verification can be turned on or off for Confluence
Screenshot for the syncced collection from GitHub, using Workato, which does not allow us to disable the verification window

Would it also be too far to ask for the ability to also set “Verification” on a board level basis?

I have a set of boards in a collection I manage called “Release Notes” and it’s my team that curates them, and instead of having a seperate collection for them - it would be handy to be able to toggle verification off for cards that live on these boards, because they are static and will never change and the content never needs reviewing because it won’t actually change