Question

"All Members" Group members losing access to any and all Cards?

• 7 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Yesterday, 2/6/23 around 2pm EST our users began losing access to any and all cards. These users are in different localities using different machines and have different titles. None of them belong to any Groups other than the default “All Members”. Adding them to Groups grants them permission to cards and collections those groups have access too, but not the cards open to “All Members”.  We have been working with Guru Support 23 hours and this coincided with an “Edit” update as well as a yesterday File Service Partial Outage. This occurs in the extension or web app, and persists if you send the user a direct URL link to a card they were previously accessing.

We have been working with Guru support for about 23 hours but are about to create a group with access to a new card with appropriate permissions before adding our users to it.

Presumably we will delete this group later once “All Member” functionality has been restored or we (or Guru) find another solution.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Sleeves Barnesafunks 👋 I’m sorry to hear your team ran into a product bug! I’ve checked in with Winnie from Guru Technical Support and she let me know this bug impacting your Guru team is now resolved. Thanks again for reporting it to us and please don’t hesitate to reach back out to Support if you come across any other issues.