Solved

Can you bulk request Cards to be verified?

I've recently inherited our Guru platform and I'm reviewing the unverified cards.
As far as I can see, I can only request verification per single card. Is there a smart way of requesting a bunch of cards be verified (by individual) with one click?
icon

Best answer by Devon O'Dwyer 21 May 2021, 18:30

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4
Hey Martin! You can do bulk actions like bulk-verify in one go using Card Manager insteadPerforming bulk actions in the Card Manager
Userlevel 3
Badge
you can do that via card manager. there are filters on the right hand side. once you have the list, click the top tick box to select all the cards then choose the icon that is the person with a tick mark above their shoulder. you can change the verifier for all those cards at once then :slightlysmilingface:
Userlevel 3
Badge
jinx! 😄
Userlevel 4
Badge +4
Jinx! Buy me a soda 😉
Hi Guys,
almost but not quite.
I don't own the cards, so it's not me who verifies them. I want to request/prompt a bulk verification by one individual who owns a number of unverified cards..
Userlevel 3
Badge
@martin.theobald Hi Martin! While we don't have a way to "bulk request verification" in-app, there is a workaround.
When you bulk request verification by selecting "unverify" on Cards from the Card Manager, it will send a reminder to the Verifiers of those Cards.
There is more information in this article next to the "Unverify" action: https://help.getguru.com/en/articles/4739777-performing-bulk-actions-in-the-card-managerPerforming bulk actions in the Card Manager
@dodwyer thank you.