Solved

Can you turn off related Card suggestions at the bottom of a Card?

Userlevel 2
Badge
Morning all, I hope someone may know the answer to this, as I haven't been able to find it (though that very definitely could be user error!). Is there a way to turn off the "Users who viewed this Card also viewed:" suggestions at the bottom of specific cards (or even more specifically the bottom of cards all in one collection) please? For context, I have a collection that only has public cards in it for recruitment candidates and pre-boarding. However because we've also been setting up cards in internal collections, the suggestions at the bottom of the public only cards are suggesting internal facing cards that those people won't be able to access (and shouldn't see unless they're employed). Any help will be gratefully received - thank you in advance! :thankyou:
icon

Best answer by June Zhang 27 May 2021, 15:39

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
Hey Lorraine 👋
Appreciate the ask and the background context!
1⃣ You cannot disable the Card suggestions at the bottom of the Cards
2⃣ Public Card links will not show related Cards at the bottom of the public-facing link.
If you're sending recruitment candidates and new employees these Public Card links, they will not see any other related Cards in Guru.
Does that help answer your question? Let me know if you have any other thoughts!
Userlevel 2
Badge
Hi @jzhang - thanks very much for getting back to me so quickly! Ah, that's great on 2⃣ - so just because I see them, I assume that's because my settings allow me to because I'm 'not public'? Brilliant and thank you very much :slightlysmilingface: :thankyou:
Userlevel 3
Badge
Yes, it sounds like you're viewing the Card inside the Guru Web App. If you want to see the public card how your recruitment candidates would see it, you should copy the public card link and paste it into an incognito window.