Cross posting here - does anyone else who uses Guru for saved Support/CX respons..

• 13 January 2021
  • 4 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies
Cross posting here - does anyone else who uses Guru for saved Support/CX responses have tips to share with @siobhan?

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3
@siobhan Could you make a board in your Collection solely for macros and then have one macro per card? That's really the only way I could think to get "clean" data on usage - but even then, you might miss some usage if someone CMD+C to copy the language vs. using the *Copy card* function that is tracked in Guru Analytics.
Even for our lesser-used macros, we keep them around if we know they are still relevant - basically just to keep all of our macro usage data in one place.
Userlevel 3
Badge
Hi @aberman - yes that's what we're doing, but I can't figure out how to report on just the board. The filters in the Analytics tab are for Collection. https://gurucommunity.slack.com/archives/CMZ6F4F98/p1610480246210100
Userlevel 3
Badge +3
Aha - you'd probably have to export the board from the Card Manager on a regular cadence and keep track of the Views/Copies/Faves over time since there isn't a way to adjust the time frame in the Card Manager.
Userlevel 3
Badge
yeah exactly! lots of steps - that's why i was making a feature request to have a filter for board :slightlysmilingface: