Solved

Does anyone have advice on managing third-party access contractor access to Guru?

• 3 December 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1
👋 Hey all, anyone have any advice about managing *third-party contractor access in Guru*? we're bringing on some Support contractors and want to limit their access. Curious to hear what others have done!
icon

Best answer by Miché Barnett 3 December 2020, 17:39

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Hi Katie! We made a level for our BPO team and created specific content based on what they need access to. Started by creating a group (called Frontline), added the team to the group, after building the collection with the same name.
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
@miche.barnett Thanks! That's a similar direction I'm heading in, except I'm realizing that our "All Member" visibility that I've relied on for other collection access would include them, so I'm going back to regroup our existing employees with a "Bitly" group and removing "All Member" access from Collections.
Userlevel 2
We had to do the same, basically restructure and redo a lot of content to make sure everyone has access to only what they need. Took us a few months :shushing_face:
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
Yeah, it seems pretty manual as I'm going through this, which isn't super fun right now LOL