How can I build out Knowledge Triggers?

• 17 November 2020
  • 8 replies

Wondering if there is someone who could assist me in building out some knowledge triggers. I seem to be missing something 😞

June Zhang 3 years ago

Hey Bethany 👋 June from Guru's technical support team here. Where are you running into issues with Knowledge Triggers? Have you read this Help Center article we have with instructions?
View original

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
Hey Bethany 👋 June from Guru's technical support team here. Where are you running into issues with Knowledge Triggers? Have you read this Help Center article we have with instructions?
Hey June - Thanks for the reply - I am having difficulty triggering the trigger - it doesn't seem to be working every time …. I'm still in the early stage of trying to implement these triggers - and just trying to maximize their usage
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Could you clarify what you're looking to do? What sites/material? What is the trigger itself?
absolutely - I am using salesforce service cloud - so I had a visit category trigger - it just doesn't consistently open the trigger when I am testing
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Are you using a base URL or something in specific?
base URL
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
When I try with a base URL, it worked, just make sure there are no other filters for the first test!
Thanks - I'll keep playing around with it - If I run into more difficulty I will certainly reach otu