Solved

How to find the card associated to a Question?

• 30 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

I must be missing something basic here. I’m looking at some questions in the Card Manager that need answers, but I’m not seeing where they were asked. How do you normally find the card associated to a question?

icon

Best answer by Devon O'Dwyer 2 August 2021, 17:46

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Mirna Lessinger Hi Mirna! Thanks so much for reaching out. 

Unfortunately at this time there is no way to see the associated Card that was used to answer a Question from the Card Manager. If you asked the Question originally, you are able to archive a Question from this view.

However, under the “My Tasks” tab you will be able to see a list of Questions that you have sent. If the Question has been answered, you’ll see the Card that was used to answer it next to the Question. Is this information helpful for you? 

Since we can’t currently convert a post in Q&A to Product Feedback, could you please re-post this request in our Product Feedback category so that our product team can monitor and track it? 

I’d also recommend taking a look at our product feedback guidelines so that your feedback can be as actionable as possible. 

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience in Guru!

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Thanks @Devon O'Dwyer yes, that’s helpful. I also noticed that in the browser extension, it’s possible to see the Card where the questions was posted, so the functionality it’s there.