Skip to main content
Solved

Is it possible to enable a text fragment anchor?

• 31 May 2024
  • 3 replies

Whenever you search on a key word and hit enter, you see a list with all the results. For every page there is a preview where the keywords that you used are highlighted. Is it possible in Guru to get the page to automatically open on the section of the page that you also saw as a preview?   

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks for reaching out! I see that someone else has already posted this similar thought.

I encourage you to vote on that post, contribute to the conversation, and subscribe so you’ll be updated if there’s any news. Our Product team is actively engaged in our Community and prioritizes looking at posts with high activity.

Moving forward, you can go straight to the Product Feedback area to share new feedback, discuss feedback with other customers, and learn about other changes we’re considering for Guru, all of which help make Guru better for everyone. 🚀

Please let me know if you have any other questions, I’m happy to chat further!

@Caroline Krueger Thanks for responding! Is this completely the same? I see that other idea is focused on being able to send links to each other to a certain part of the card. However my idea is that you automatically go to the part of the card you also see in the preview after you put in your keywords. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Ah, I can see more clearly what you are referring to @Maithe Vlekke!

If you have time, please share this in the Product Feedback area. You can also add a link to this thread so it’s easy for everyone to understand what led to the feedback.

Remember to check out our suggestions for how to provide actionable feedback before posting. In addition to sharing your own feedback, you can also add your vote to other feedback, discuss feedback with other customers, learn about the various changes we’re considering for Guru, and engage directly with our Product team.

Please let me know if you have any other questions, I’m happy to chat further!