Solved

Knowledge alerts

• 4 January 2022
  • 1 reply

Is there a log of knowledge alerts? Can a previously sent / acknowledge alert be accessed / reviewed. We are wanting to see what the text of the alert was and cannot find a historic log of alerts. 

icon

Best answer by Callie Rojewski 4 January 2022, 21:34

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey @Charles Owen , this is a timely question—we have some relevant updates to the knowledge alert feature going live this month. 

Do new team members see existing or historic Knowledge Alerts?

With updates going live this month, users with the ability to author on a collection (including collection owners) can both send KA's and see KA's sent by other authors on that collection.

With this update, Admins cannot see all knowledge alerts sent across the org as admins don't automatically have collection/card access across collections. 

I hope that helps! You can share your support for feature enhancements related to Knowledge Alerts with our Product team by upvoting the Guru Community post More Knowledge Alert Analytics.

Also, if you need to review previously sent knowledge alerts from my individual account, here’s how:

1. Navigate to My Tasks > Knowledge Alerts.

2. Select the Sent tab.

3. Click on the Knowledge Alert in question. 

On this screen you can find the text of the alert. You can also export your data on a specific Knowledge Alert to see what users in the Group have read or have not read the Card. To export the data, click on the Send spreadsheet via email arrow button under Reader Analytics.

Thanks again for sharing this question Charles! Let us know what else we can help you with :)