What are some of the key initiatives you're hoping to close out by year end?

• 3 December 2020
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
Hey everyone!
We hope you had a relaxing week last week and were able to take some time off. 📆 🍂
As we're heading toward the end of the year, I thought it would be good to start a discussion about December/end-of-year goals. *What are some of the key initiatives you're hoping to close out by year end?* :whitecheckmark: 🎆
I'll start with mine in the :thread:

9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
1. Updating our resource hub of sales and marketing collateral for our international partners. We originally launched the resource hub earlier this year, and it's time for our first major update. 📖
2. We're in the process of deciding on a new sales methodology and accompanying marketing and sales messaging. Fingers crossed :crossedfingers::skin-tone-4: that we have our decision made by year end and all the particulars worked out with the vendor. :chartwithupwardstrend:
3. Revising the process around how sales enters feature requests - thinking about the process that most easily provides information to stakeholder teams like product, engineering, and execs.
Userlevel 3
Funny you should ask! We're creating the MVP of our new Articulate-backed onboarding program so that we can begin testing it out by mid Q1. Using Guru and Articulate together, we're creating an ecosystem of great documentation and self-help resources that'll scale with us.
Userlevel 3
Badge
Awesome! I love that! ☝:skin-tone-3: 🎉
@deborah for #2, do you already have a vendor selected, or are you still considering options / looking for suggestions? I'm in the Revenue Collective community (a couple thousand sales and sales ops/enablement leaders) and could source some recommendations/feedback on anything related to this if it could be helpful!
Userlevel 3
Badge
Oh great! Thanks for that @chrisanderson I think we're very close with the decision for one vendor, but if that turns out not be the direction we're headed, I may come back to you! 😄
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
@chrisanderson Is that a Slack comm? How can one join?
@zev more info. here: https://www.revenuecollective.com/
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Thanks! @chrisanderson
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Aiming for 100% verification Guru-wide!