Knowledge Fest by Guru 2022 - a free two-day event uniting knowledge managers and thought leaders shaping the new world of work - is quickly approaching on Sept. 28-29! We’re in high gear confirming speakers and designing a stellar program of sessions, and would love your input...what types of workshops and community collaboration/networking opportunities would you find most valuable?
Workshops will be opportunities for you to meet in small groups and collaborate to solve common challenges — things like how to drive company-wide adoption of KM tools, content architecture dos and don'ts, how to create an internal newsletter that teams will love, etc.
- What workshop topics would you love to see?
- What types of folks are you most excited about connecting with?
Please share any and all feedback and ideas below! Copying in a few folks who expressed interest recently 😉
PS - if you haven’t signed up yet, register here for free and invite other folks in your networks!
Happy to provide my thoughts here!
Love these ideas, thanks so much for sharing
@Valerie Renda and @Shona Fenner! Would love to hear from more folks too - keep the ideas coming, it’s super helpful.
Please feel free to start a new discussion on this topic or jump into the one above!
1. Elect a Project Manager or perish
2. Keep your goals and milestones simple - ex. tags on all cards, all cards w/ views in last days and if no views merge with related content or archive, realistic verification cadences, specific verifier/SME who knows they’re accountable for this stuff, naming conventions used consistently.
3. Don’t over architect the whole thing or youll get stuck
4. Make sure all leaders of project know how their teams/audience searches for and uses the content
5. Always and forever, try to use fewer words to say more… length does not equal clarity