Roadmap

Q3 Community Feedback Review

Related products: Knowledge Management Tools Navigation and Search Guru Administration

Hello, Guru Community!

My name is Mitch, and I’m the co-founder and CTO of Guru. I’m happy to see so many of you here and appreciate the time and enthusiasm you’ve put into making our new community platform so powerful.

Many of our goals for this new platform revolve around your feedback—streamlining ways to give it, vote on it, follow along with it, and more. Your perspective is a key input to our product roadmap, so we’re very happy to have this new space where you can connect directly with our Product team and discuss ways to make Guru even more powerful. I want to personally thank you all for using the Community, and share our first quarterly review of your feedback and its impact on our plans. Let’s jump in!

Between August and October, you added: 

• 80+ new feedback posts (in addition to 200+ posts migrated from our old platform)
  • 480+ votes for feedback that resonates with you

During that time we were also able to make progress on several pieces of feedback: 

In addition to these upcoming enhancements, be sure to check out our latest roadmap update to learn about the other exciting work we’re tackling. 

We’re looking forward to seeing the great ideas that continue to come from this group. We’re very thankful to have such an engaged and active customer base helping us build a better Guru :raised_hands: